Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Advertising Suggestion AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! Advertising Suggestion TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

Advertising Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allona
Loner
Allona

Prestige : 31

Advertising Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

I have a suggestion. This place seems like it could be a little more lively. How about we try to expand the advertising? There's stuff like My Banner Maker that could help. I feel like I could help, I'm pretty good at advertising for sites. As long as I can do stuff without paying money I think I can help, and so can everyone else. On a site I have been on in the past there was a place where you could post banners. There were a bunch there and you could use the codes provided to spread the banners around. That ended up being a very popular site, and no one spent a dime on it. I feel proper advertising would make for a more.... exiting RP. Maybe here there should be something like this here?
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Here's a sample banner:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Yeah. They are simple to make and spread.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

Prestige : 481

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:10 am

So you want to post banners in the site?
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 am

Basically, yes. If we spread banners more people would join.
(I feel like I'm spamming D:)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Slamming is double posting. And yes you did that in the questions section.
Still,where would we put the banner? I'm not the head of the site. Namara is,but shes not exactly the most active person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Well on a site I was a mod on in the past there was a page with lost of banners to choose from and the codes for the banners were there too. I'm not saying we have to do anything like that but for people on other sites they can post the banners to spread popularity to this site. I mean nothing is bad with a small site, it's just I hardly see anything going on here. There's only fourteen people here, nine who have an apparent rank, and eight who have even posted at all. If this site was intended not to get much bigger than this than just ignore this conversation, but if it was intended to grow larger than this than banners are something to consider. Not saying you have to get a page for banners. Just suggesting. I'm not trying to take over the website, just help it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:18 am

Pm namara firs. If she apogee it,you may do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Suggestion   Advertising Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Wild :: OFF-TOPIC :: COMMENTS-
Jump to: