Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namara Slayer
Alpha
Namara Slayer

Prestige : 702
Location : Behind You, running my site, what site? The site your on!

Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks   Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 am

For all of those as members on the site, you would have noticed the new colors and the missing threads. What happened was this place became very inactive, so the admins have backdated everything to make Fang alpha male of Rapid Creek and Namara the female alpha. Snowflower in the female beta and we welcome Fang as an admin to the site. Others must join the pack. I've wiped all RP threads and will remake the pack den.

Also, the pack den is changing, instead of it being a central hub. Here is what will happen. You can make threads to talk to each other and such. After this one last thing will happen. The pack den must be responded to in 1 week. If not, ten it is assumed all wolves left the den. We encourage den use, but not as much as there has been. We encourage more outside threads.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinsofthewild.rpg-board.net/
Snowflower
Beta
Snowflower

Prestige : 25

PostSubject: Re: Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks   Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 am

K. You gotta change my group to Rapid pack though.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Loner
Saphira

Prestige : 21
Location : On the dark side. With cookies. "Come to the dark side.... WE HAVE COOKIES."

PostSubject: Re: Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks   Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

I will do that for you,and thanks namara for the admin thing :)9
Back to top Go down
Namara Slayer
Alpha
Namara Slayer

Prestige : 702
Location : Behind You, running my site, what site? The site your on!

PostSubject: Re: Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks   Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

No problem Fang, I'll also put Saphira in the admins group so you do't need to cahnge accounts so often.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinsofthewild.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks   Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Backdate-Absences-Current Ranks
Page 1 of 1