Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Finding a new home AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! Finding a new home TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

Finding a new home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Prestige : 27

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 am

Snowdrop padded slowly along the river bank. Her belly was round with her unborn pups and she knew she need.to find somewhere to live and raise them. Her amber eyes were sad and her white pelt shook with her. Her steps flatered as she staggered under emotional pain for the lose of her mate. She shook her white head chasing the thoughts of him from her mind and continued moving with determination.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Prestige : 26

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am

Ember stumbled in, weak and tiered.Her short puppy legs could not carry on for much longer, hunger ran through her stomach as she entered the pack territory.She then noticed the heavily pregnant female and ran over to her trying to help.She caught a large mouse, because that's all she could manage to catch and offered it the this pregnant female with friendly smile. She wagged her tail slightly and lolled out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 am

Snowdrop looked down as a pup ran up to her with a large mouse. "Hello little one. What's your name?" she asked in her sweet voice. She took a bite of the meat and chewed it up so the young wolf could eat it. She offered it to her with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:13 pm

"my name is ember, whats yours"Ember said, eating the meat happilly. She felt better but this female seemed familliar, but she could not remember from where.Her tail still wagging she gave a big grin to the female, feeling relaxed around her. A yawn then escaped her mouth, her tiny puppy teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Snowdrop smiled as the pup finished eating the meat and yawned. "I am Snowdrop. What are you doing on your own Ember?" she asked with concern. She had yet to give birth but her motherly instincts were kicking in and she was worried for the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

"I dont know my mother, she left me when I was born,she looked like you"Ember said unhappily."I have been wandering around like this for nearly a year"
She wagged her little tail her eyes darting around looking for any signs of danger.She smelt the air but could smell nothing but wolf.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:33 am

"That's awful Ember. But don't worry I'll take you and you can help me watch my pups when they are born." Snow drop said nuzzling the young pup. She picked her up with the moise and carried her to lay under a tree. Placing her bundles on the ground the white fae lay down and nudged the pup closer to her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 am

Ember nuzzled into the white fay making she did not hurt the females swollen stomach.She felt warm and happy here, like she had found a new mother, but she new once the pups came she would be the last thing on this females mind.But for now she just rested her head on the females paw and drifted into a sleep, closing her eyes and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 am

Snowdrop ran her tongue over Embers pelt. "You will always be on my mind little one even once my pups are born never doubt that my daughter." she said claiming the young wolf as her own. Her amber eyes half-closed as she groomed the aurban colored pups pelt.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 am

Ember smiled and felt a bum from her new claimed mother, as she was gently being licked by her.
"what was that"Ember said puzzled.She touched where she felt the bump on her mothers stomach and felt it again.
"oh"She said gigling a little bit.
She Wagged her tail a little it and lolled out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am

Snowdrop felt her pups kick her sides as they moved around. She let out of soft hum of contentment as she listened to Ember asking what it was. "That is your brothers and sisters beating me up." she told the young pup smiling. Her amber eyes were soft with love for her pups as she groomed Embers pelt.

Last edited by Snowdrop on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 am

Ember giggled and licked her mothers muzzle.She then noticed a small mouse, which she quickly pounced on and killed.She brang it to her mother placing it down in front of her trying to give her something to eat as she had not eaten something since yesterday, and even that was not very much.
"here you go mutt-er"Ember said having trouble saying mother.
She dropped the mouse by her mothers paws grinning with her little white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 am

Snowdrop.smiled as Ember killed a small mouse. "Well done my little hunter." she said as the pup gave her the mouse. She picked it up and chewed it before offering it to the aurban coloured youngester.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 am

"but mutt-er you need it more than me."Said Ember.She pushed the mouse towards her mother and smiled.Her chocolate brown eyes looking up at her mother.She scratched her ear and sneezed a little bit.
"mutt-er when are the little wolves going to be born?She asked with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 am

Snowdrop smiled at Ember as the mouse slid down into her stomach. She looked back at her pup-filled belly and thought hard. "Another moon or so I think." she replied to the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 am

"I cant't wait, I have never had sisters or brothers before"Ember said touching her mothers stomach with her paw.Then she looked up at the sky and said,
"isn't the full moon tonight mutt-er?Ember said puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Snowdrop smiled at Ember and nodded. It was the full moon that night and her sigh was sad. It was now just over a moon since the fight that had killed her mate. She lay her white head down on her paws and gazed at Ember smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Ember nuzzled into her mother trying to comfort her.
"mutter whats wrong?Ember said puzzled.
She looked into her mothers eyes and grinned trying to cheer her up, wagging her tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Snow reached out and pulled Ember closer to her. She smiled at the pup trapped under her white paw. "Nothing is wrong little one but thank you for asking." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Ember smiled and pawed the paw she was trapped under beging to play fight with it, as there were no other pups.She loved, being here with her new mother and an easy life, she knew she was finnaly home. However she then heard a loud crack and ran over to her mother and wedged her head into her mothers chest frightened of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrop
Loner
Snowdrop

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Snowdrop laughed as Ember play fought with her paw. There was a crack and suddeny she had a pup trying to competly hid in her fur. She blinked her amber eyes shock but held the pup close. A growl rose from her as she looked around tryinto see what had made the sound.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Loner
Ember

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:10 am

Ember heard her mother growling and Ember whimpered a bit, not even knowing what made the sound.However something was odd she could here the heart beats of little wolves inside her mother all beginging to move around, like they where about to be born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new home   Finding a new home Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a new home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Wild :: Territories :: Summer Spring-
Jump to: